Palermo e Monreale
- Monreale, visiting the cathedral from the second of the largest mosaic areas in the world (UNESCO monument);
- transfer to Palermo and sightseeing:
- catacombs of the Capuchins;
- the former Arab district, today the largest marketplace where you can get to know the real atmosphere of city life;
- Palermo Cathedral (UNESCO monument!);
- Quattro Canti Square;
- Pretoria Square with the famous Fountain of Shame;
- Bellini Square with monuments of Arab-Norman art (UNESCO!);
- Palermo opera house, Teatro Massimo (outside).
to have a companion - 250 euros for 2 persons/ 300 euros for 4 persons
MINIMUM 4 PEOPLE to have local expert.